Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's Happening?

Someone stopped me at church on Sunday and asked me if I was ok, since I hadn't blogged in a while.... Ha! Oh we are pretty crazy. This is only a fraction of the pictures I have waiting to post, but the rest seems overwhelming. So here's what's happening...

Maddi at the park

I made these fun pancakes for breakfast one morning... Look I can be crafty!

Gunner, being Gunner...
The girls doing homework
Adam must have taken these pictures, I'm glad he did. This is one of those little things that we do almost every day, that you never think of capturing.


Adam got to take Russ's bike for a spin
Adam finally got his brother Russ to go hiking with him...

Gunner learned how to climb out of his bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute pancakes! i don't do pancakes, that is dan in our family :) you are talented! um, so i almost called you tonight to hit up coldstone with me. but then i realized i needed sleep more, but really, soon we need to ....