Tuesday, June 30, 2009

POPS 51

For Dad's Birthday we suprised him at Dairy Queen and ate cake and ice cream. Then we went to a Jesterz Improv Comedy Show. We had a great time!

Happy Birthday
I Love You Dad
10 great things about Dad
1. My Dad has the best voice and I loved it when he would sing us to sleep.
2. My Dad has a talent for hardwork
3. My Dad loves to learn
4. My Dad has the most compassion I've ever seen
5. My Dad is a great Pilot
6. My Dad has extreme courage
7. My Dad is a fighter
8. My Dad is a great fisher and scuba diver
9. My Dad has a great laugh
10. My Dad loves a good time



1 comment:

Quader's said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Mike!!!! I have to agree you are very compassionate I can't tell you how much I have thought about how you and Marilyn have been so wonderful to me! You are awesome!!!