Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stryker Judson Kriloff

Stryker Judson Kriloff
July 2nd 2009
7lbs 4oz 20in
These pictures are all out of order, but I didn't feel like taking the time to put them in order. So here they all are. Stryker was born at 8:14p.m. on Katie's 5th Birthday! She was so excited! I asked her when she wanted to open her presents and she said at the hospital after the baby was born. Since he wasn't born until bedtime she had to wait until the next morning. But she was still happy with what she got!
I've decided that if I don't want the answer I shouldn't pray about it! While in labor I told Adam I didn't want to name our baby Stryker. I told him to go get some lunch and while he was out to pray about it. Just to be fair I would pray about it too. I've done this before and it didn't work out in my favor... so why I decided to do it again I don't know. It was an overwhelming peaceful feeling and I knew I had to do it. This is me filling out the Birth Cert., and Adam was afraid I would change it, so he didn't want to leave until he knew I wrote Stryker.







Family of 6 will no longer fit in a midsize






































6 comments:

Rebecca and Eric MantanoƱa said...

Yeah for you and your family! Stryker is such an adorable little boy! Everyone looks great, and I love seeing all the pix! Congratulations again!

danberg said...

yeah!!! he is adorable! love all the pictures.

Amber said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute. I LOVE his hair :-) We are back in town now so if you need anything don't hesitate to let us know!!

Mary said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Love the gun picture...

gardnerfamily said...

I'm so excited to finally see pics! Love the hair he's so cute. Congrats :)

Lori Bottomley said...

Congratulations! He is a handsome boy! I wouldn't know what to do with all that hair even if he was a girl. hahaha So glad you are both well. The pics are adorable and you are the cutest family!