Sunday, January 6, 2008

The other day I heard Katie singing and playing her heart out on the piano. She was just flipping the pages in the Children's song book. Whenever she got to a page with pictures she would sing about the picture. Katie is such a great little singer. This just goes to show, you don't need to know how to play the piano, or read words to sing a great song. This particular song she is singing is about Michael & John (from Peter Pan) NOT helping Nephi build his boat in the Latter Day.

2 comments:

FishF8 said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Just goes to show that everything goes together for kids- Peter Pan, Nephi, the Latter Days, etc. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Love Mom
P.S. I want that picture of Dad and I - would you email it to me?
Thanks

Kleinmans said...

The Latter Day...The Latter Day! I love it! So cute!! Little Mozart on your hands! I miss those girls!