Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Easter Egg Hunt

I'm sure like most families we have an ongoing traditional Easter Egg Hunt. Grandpa Peel has been running it for so long, I can't even remember a time we didn't have one. So at least a good 27 years. This year unfortunately I had to miss it, because I was in charge of Child of Record Baptisms and I had to speak. So Taylor was good enough to take pictures of my kids so I didn't have to miss out.
I let the girls pick out there Easter baskets this year. Katie had a hard time choosing. She first wanted a Winnie the Pooh and a snake one, but eventually settled on the pink camo. Her Daddy's girl I guess.

Maddi took a while to look at them all and then chose this Hello Kitty one and never changed her mind, even after I showed her all the different kinds to choose from. That's her mommy's girl!


No comments: