Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Day in PARADISE

Ahh...What to title this post?
Laundry

Laundry

and more..... Laundry.
Last week after I recovered from the flu our laundryroom flooded. I had to pull out the washer and dryer and get it all cleaned up. (Don't I know someone who does flood work?) It took me an hour and a half. I had a little interruption from Katie. She broke her Ducky Toothbrush holder and decided to paste it back together with toothpaste. She also clogged the toilet with an entire roll of toilet paper. (when does school start again?) And of course we have been busy every single day with something or another... and it doesn't end. This week between birthday parties, swim lessons, gymnastics, visiting teaching, family being in town, dinner with the missionaries, presidency meetings, classes, helping people move, work, we seem to be getting nothing accomplished. So the laundry, dishes and everything else is piling up, and I am waring out. Our dishwasher broke and we had to get a new one. After running it 11 times in 4 days..I still haven't caught up on dishes. But it is a nice dishwasher and I feel so lucky to have it! I spent hours washing dishes by hand, and I didn't even make a dent in the pile.




No comments: