Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! I love you Dad! For Father's Day I took my Dad to breakfast. It's one of my favortie things to do with my dad. Some things I love about my dad...
My dad has a very big laugh, it's not hard to tell when he's having a good time!
When I was little my dad used to rub my feet until he was falling asleep.
My dad has an amazing voice. He can sing better than anyone I've ever heard. He's undiscovered talent!
My dad is one of the hardest workers I know. He doesn't like to quit anything!
My dad likes to rock it, he always drives with the radio cranked and his fingers drumming!
My dad is Santa Clause! Ok not really, but he is always doing something nice for someone else, and most the time he likes to keep it a secret. I always admired him for that.
My dad is the best grandpa! He's always taking the babies for a walk, singing them a song or bouncing a fussy one. Everybody loves Grandpa!
My dad likes to make sure everyone is having a good time.
My dad doesn't complain and he always does his best.
My dad is brilliant! He likes to study and figure things out. He actually enjoys science and numbers.
I love you dad, your the best! Thanks for breakfast it was so fun!

1 comment:

Quader's said...

Lici I would have to agree. Your dad always has the best way of making me feel like one of the most important people in the room. I can remember feeling sad and left out when I was young and he would always come talk to me and try to make me feel better. He is always so helpful to me and my family when we need it and so nice to Travis. Happy Fathers Day uncle Mike!