Monday, June 9, 2008

Week in Review

Katie had the stomach flu last week, she barfed on the stairs and I had to clean it up, (in thought cloud, "wait don't I know someone who cleans carpets???") We have been talking about cleaning the stairs, but it's kinda like the plumber who always has a leaky faucet. Getting Adam to do any carpet cleaning around here.... FAT CHANCE! I have been asking for almost a year to get the dryer vent cleaned out also. My sister called and within the hour Adam was over there cleaning her's out. It's still been months. (ok that's a different week) Anyway, so then I caught the nasty flu virus... man it is awful! I've been in bed flat for three days. It's also a good way to drop 7 pounds instantly, so I've discovered. My house is piled high with dishes and laundry that will never get done. Oh and just for fun the dishwasher is broken, Again! The second time since we moved here. And we've already replaced it once. Adam has been my hero the last few days. He took Maddi, Katie and Gunner to the mall. Took the girls to the lake and to Sunsplash. The girls were so excited about that, they have been asking pracitcally every day since last summer when they could go back. Maddi said tonight that her stomach felt like the waves in the wave pool. Hopefully that's it and she isn't coming down with the flu too. Sorry no pictures of me barfing, or my dirty house... I'll try to post more next week.

1 comment:

danberg said...

I am so sorry you got the flu! I would have found out sooner if my summer camp didn't start this week. I have been crazy busy, but its slowing down. I'll call you tonight. Hope you are feeling better!