Thursday, August 14, 2008

DAY 2, 3, 4







Day 2 of Kindergarten. Maddi had a little accident. I was putting Gunner down when they called so I missed the call and the school called Dad at work to let him know. So I got a phone call from Adam, I was so worried that she would be traumatized by the whole event. But when I picked her up she was singing and dancing. She got to wear boy shoes and she thought that was so cool. I asked her if she liked the nurse and she said, "I didn't just like her I LOVED her, but not her face though." So being good looking is important! I asked her if she had any advice for other kindergartner's who have accidents, she said, "Don't worry the nurse will fix it." So not a bad day. I am also letting her be responsible for her homework. She almost forgot to do it until right before the carpool came. Boy did she get it done fast.




I know I am journaling a lot more than usual, but Adam has been working 20hr days for the last month, minus the two campouts he went on. He is missing out on a lot, and I'm trying to keep mostly him up to date on the dalies.

1 comment:

Kleinmans said...

I'm glad she's doing so awesome at school! Way to go Maddi!