Thursday, October 16, 2008

KABUKI
We spent the first few nights up at the cabin just our family. Then My family came up with friends and cousins. They got up at dinner time so we went out to this somewhat new teppanyaki place called Kabuki. Compared to my favorite resturaunt AH-So... it was awful, overpriced and really not authentic at all. Pretty pittiful! But still fun. I've tried over 7 teppanyaki places including BeniHana... nothing is quite as good as AH-So.

Gunner and David
I'm throwing in a few of my HOT n Single Cousins for the Ladies. Not that they need any help getting girls, girls are usually falling all over them. But just for fun.




4 comments:

danberg said...

we have been dying to try ah-so! have heard great things about it! glad to hear its as good to you as others have told us :) looks like fun, i am still jealous :) wish i had spent my weekend hiking and outdoorsy-ing! your family is so cute.

Kleinmans said...

I agree...kabooki is dookie! Ah-So just raises the bar so high!!

LiciRae said...

That should have been the caption. Kabuki is Dookie! Sis, you totally rock!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was awesome. Great company - awesome food. The best food I've eaten in Lakeside. Well except for pancakes and bacon in the morning.