Sunday, October 19, 2008

MORE CABIN

A FEW more Cabin pictures, I know I post a billion things about the cabin, but it is a favorite place. And now it is closed for 6 months, so you are free of cabin posts until then.

This is Adam and my cousin Ty... I think they were seperated at birth. Actually we concluded that they couldn't have been brothers because no mother deserved that. But they are two peas in a pod. The two think and do exactly alike. They both have the same passions, and seem to follow in eachother's footsteps. According to them everything is Fast and Faster. Crazy and Crazier!


Pappa the 4X4


This video is of the kids playing "I had a little pumpkin" with Grandma. Preston couldn't wait for his turn, and finally when he got it he wasn't going to give it up so quickly!



No comments: