Saturday, January 17, 2009

Off with the Old... On with the New

Katie could hardley wait for this day. Maddi was excited too! We took a family trip to the Pediatric Orthopedist to get Katie's Perfectly Pink and Perfectly Perfect Cast on. The Dr. had to compress the arm to straighten it a little more. Katie didn't even flinch. Just smiled. It wasn't until last night that she told me, "That part hurt a little bit".
Maddi said, "Mom, you and I don't get any attention." I said, "why is that?" She said, "Daddy get's it all because he got hurt, Katie get's it all cause she got hurt, and Gunner get's it cause he's the baby. But you and I we don't get any attention at all." Poor Maddi. That explains why every time this week she's gotten a bump or scratch she told me she thought she was broken. I think Mom and Maddi deserve a little girl time?


And here is Katie's Perfectly Pink and Perfect cast. Ready to get some bling bling on it!!

No comments: