Sunday, February 1, 2009

BUSTED

I know it doesn't look that terrible, but it hurts so bad! I couldn't walk last night, and today has been a challenge. Yesterday I was working on my nursery lesson in the office when Katie came in pretending to be the baby. She had a bottle and wanted me to feed her, and then she pretended to fall asleep and wanted me to put her in her bed. Just as I got up, I caught my foot on the chair and started to fall. The jumparoo was right in front of us, and me trying to protect Katie's broken arm, and my tummy tried to fall without hurting either of them, and I ended up busting my toes. The sad but funny part is, that I fell last week at my parents house, simply walking. I fell right into the rock bed on my left side. My entire leg and arm was bruised. I tell ya whatever brain cells were left after Gunner, are now being used by baby #4. I really don't know if we will survive.


No comments: