Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

I already posted this on Facebook, I know... but here it is again.

1. I used to drive a forklift for work.

2. I almost cut my finger off when I was one. I was trying to get the olives out of the can. I still love olives! See my finger...

3. I have always wanted to be a painter... like Bob Ross on PBS

4. I love cooking, without distractions of course, I hate washing pots and pans.

5. To Me, Disneyland is spiritual! "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney **See what I mean
6. My Bed is Usually Never Made and I hate top sheets (Is that 2 things?) hey look it is made....

7. I knew in the first moment I met Adam that I was going to marry him. It only took me 3 yrs. to convince him. Look Dreams come true and I got my handsome prince.

8. I'm very co-dependent by nature. But have been working on it for the last two years, now I amaze myself with how incredible I am!

9. Because I'm co-dependent I need others approval and praise, I have a hard time giving to myself. To me it's not worth doing if no one noticed. I'm learning to give it up!

10. I always wanted to have a monkey for a pet, but then I had Katie, and who needs a monkey....


11. I used to play the cello, piano, and guitar. I don't play anything now, but I love to listen to the cello.

12. I like it when Adam calls me Momma

13. The cabin is my favorite place in the world.
14. I was supposed to be flying Sept. 11th when all planes were grounded

15. I think I'm a terrible friend.

16. The scariest thing I've ever had to do was let go and let God take care of the ones I love the most. This is still hard.

17. I've been in four car accidents, none of them were my fault

18. I'm deathly afraid of driving, even more afraid of someone else driving. It takes courage to drive with anyone. But I love flying

19. I got magnetic earings stuck up my nose when I was 12 and had to go to the Dr. to get them out. I was trying to be a pirate! Arrg Matey!

20. The only music I don't like is Jazz and Heavy Metal. I once broke up with a boyfriend in a rap song. We had only gone out for a week, and I was too young to be dating anyway.

21. I used to be really good at gymnastics, I started training for Olympics when I quit because I didn't like my coach. I've regretted it all my life.

22. When Adam's gone at night I set the alarm, check the locks, sleep with my keys, my phone, a bat, and the gun close by. Then I leave the tv on all night and a few extra lights. I text him to see if he's sleeping. No I'm not paranoid!

23. I didn't learn how to use a tampon until two years after I had been using them. My sisters had to show me. In my defense I was only in the 4th grade when I started using them.

24. I got lazy senior year and almost didn't graduate. My teacher took pitty on me because I was cute, and gave me a D minus so I could graduate.

25. I believe God answers prayers. I just have to be careful for what I pray for. When my older sister's started maturing I wanted to mature too, so I prayed for bigger boobs. Then I got teased for the next 6 years because I had such big boobs. They started shrinking in highschool before I even had kids!

No comments: