Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gunner's Day

What Gunner did on his birthday. I enjoyed the fact that Gunner had no clue it was his birthday and that we could celebrate it on another day (yes that means another post will be arriving shortly). Instead it was kind of a normal day.
He got to swing, he loves being outside and exploring, but swinging is a favorite!

Gunner learned how to climb on the chairs and the table.

And he ate his first pancake

He climbed on the edge of the couch and tried to dive off a million times.

He climbed on the computer desk and made a mess.

Ate snacks

AND..... Tried a new trick

4 comments:

Kleinmans said...

I love that boy!! But I have a feeling you are going to need to open an urgent care out of your house!!

Kleinmans said...

p.s. my blog address was changed. I posted it on my blog like a million years ago but no one seemed to notice. anyhow, it's http://web.me.com/michellekleinman

Angela said...

He is so cute and getting so big! Can't believe he's alreay one! Love that boy!

Peter Lee Family said...

I cannot believe he is a year already-you have to be kidding me! I agree that you are going to have to open an urgent care out of your house-it may be cheaper when all is said and done!