Saturday, April 11, 2009

THE HORRIBLE FLU

Stomach Flu hit our house all at once. It was terrible! I was holding the bowl for the girls while I was puking myself.... we started about six at night and didn't get to sleep until 5 in the morning. Katie fell asleep with the Febreeze because she said it smelled like poo! She was right, there is puke and poo everywhere. The first night Katie was in the chair, Maddi was on the floor and Gunner was in the bed with Adam and I. The next night I slept on the floor with Gunner while Maddi and Katie were in the bed with Adam. Wanna guess at how long it will take me to finish all that laundry?



2 comments:

Kleinmans said...

Oh my gosh, seriously, the saddest thing I ever saw! I am backed up about 6-9 years on my laundry and we didn't have the flu, so I can't imagine how much you have. I'll help you!

Ammon and Desiree said...

Oh! I'm so sorry! That is truely a bummer! Hope you are all getting better! We love you all!