Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why Not?




Today the Belt on the Vacuume broke and I had to fix it. Gunner wanted to help so bad, he kept taking all my parts and tools away. Finally we got done and then I started vacuuming, and he kept walking in front of it, climbing on top of it, throwing things at it and trying to push it. Instead of getting upset I thought, WHY NOT? Why not let him help out a little. So this is Gunner doing his new chore, shirtless because he got too hot and took it off, typical boy! Side Note- Since the day they were born until present day my girls scream and run as far away as they can get from the vacuume, even when it's not on.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I had this same situation yesterday, it was cute and I thought why not, I just wish the help was useful.

Kleinmans said...

I love it! I don't think he moved it more than a foot but he just kept trying!! That's my boy!