Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Michelley!






Michelle is still in the hospital, but trying new treatments. We are all praying it works, and praying for baby. Michelle is doing awesome. She is one of the most amazing people I know. She inspires me all the time. I just feel so lucky to have her as my sister. So A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE! This year isn't the best birthday, being stuck in the hospital with so much going on. But you are going to make it. And next year we can have a big party and get jiggy wit it!

3 comments:

Basarabas said...

Felicia! It's Brittney. I was blog hopping and found yours! I love all of your pictures. So cute!

Kleinmans said...

You're so cute. Thanks for all you did to make my b-day special! You're so amazing and I'm the lucky one! Love you!

The Harbertson's said...

Hi Mike, Love that hair!
Cheryl Harbertson