Tuesday, February 5, 2008

To the Best Mother






My sister Michelle got some really bad news today. It was a hard day and in case she wasn't feeling her best I just want her to know, that I think she is the best mother in the world. She has been my best friend and sister since the day I was born. She has always taken care of me, and tried to include me in everything. Michelle can always light up the room, make you laugh and would give your her right arm if you needed it. To this day everytime I have to get a shot I think of Michelle, as a child she would always hold my hand and tell me to think about the cabin, or ice cream, anything to keep me from crying. She is the best! She gave me my first haircut, shared my first apartment with me, we baught our first house together. I look up to you, want to be just like you, try to beat you at everything, and I love you so much Michelle, I believe in you and I know you will make it through this. You are the greatest!

1 comment:

Kleinmans said...

Are you sure you're writing about the right person? =) You have so many groovy pictures of me. I better not ever get on your bad side! =) You seriously are so sweet, and I'm so glad that we have so many good memories to share. The best are still coming!! =)