Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our Anniversary

For Our Anniversary we went to Payson and stayed the night. We went to dinner at this Fiesta Mexicana, it was really good. I can't remember the last time I had mexican food this good. We also went to DQ, I think I gained ten pounds this weekend.

This was our room it had a fireplace, and hot tub, we hung out and watched movies all night and morning. Adam had flowers and Martinelli's sparkling cider sent to the room. We had continental breakfast, it was yummy.


We ate lunch at Chili's and went to the movies. In a small town on superbowl weekend there aren't many people at the movies. We saw "P.S. I love you." Adam was a good sport to go to a chick flick. I cried all through it. Stupid pregnant hormones. Of course we went to dinner tonight at "AH-So". It's our fav... and we have been going there every year, so why break a good tradition?
Oh and yes, I "painted my hair" as the girls would say. They are wondering where the paintbrush is. I know I look like dookie in all these pictures, it was a lazy weekend. I miss my blonde and I might have to go back.

1 comment:

danberg said...

I love the hair, really. I think it is really cute. Glad you two had a good weekend in Payson. I didn't realize you guys had dated since high school, that is awesome. So cute to have pictures together at so many important times in your lives. You guys are great, happy anniversary!

Bekah