Saturday, May 24, 2008

GRADUATION

Miss Kerry
Ashlyn, Maddi, Katie
Katie, Brigg, Maddi
Katie, Mom, Maddi
The Family
The girls had their graduation from PreSchool on Friday. It was so cute and so fun. Maddi got to be the line leader, and bring the class in. Their teacher Miss Kerry is so incredible. Both my girls are reading at Kindergarten 9mon. level. I owe it to a wonderful teacher who loves my children just as much as I do. Maddi will be in Kindergarten next year, and I am so sad she won't have her Miss Kerry anymore. Can't she just follow them through college? She really has been so wonderful.

3 comments:

Kleinmans said...

Yea girlies. They were so cute! I'm so glad Brigg got in and that he'll be there with Katie next year. Maybe Brigg will learn his letters this summer! =)

danberg said...

wow! How fun, I am surprized it was at the church though! your girls are so cute!

Sarah said...

Collin is off to Kindergarten too and I wish MIss Kerry could follow him too.
We miss seeing you guys, I was thinking about you the other day and I almost stopped by. I hope all is well