Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Hallow's Eve

Maddi originally wanted to be a toilet??? Well I guess we are out of the princess stage. We ordered Maddi's costume online and she picked it out. The day it arrived in the mail she was trying it on and said, "Oh I can't believe I ordered something so beautiful" Attention world we have a shopper!!! She was so excited to paint her hair black although Katie was scared to death. She kept saying, "No Maddi don't do it" She thought it would make her too scary. But after she saw it, she thought it was cool.





Katie was Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ. She had a party at her school and got to dress up. She could hardly wait to go. It was also cousin Brigg's birthday so it made it an extra special day.






We have gone trick or treating with our friends the Brown's for three years in a row now. It was so fun, and they have such cute boys.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so jealous. How did you get Maddi's hair black without making a mess????
I wanted Jacey to be Dorothy be we couldn't find any outfits in her size :-(

Kleinmans said...

I love how you write about everything. You are so funny! Maddi is a beautiful with, Katie is the most adorable Dorothy I've ever seen, and Gunner is the cutest little dragon (he was a dragon, right?) I want to eat them all up!!