Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh Baby Baby!!!

Yes, we are expecting... Again!!! Gunner and Baby #4 will be 15months apart. If anyone is looking for crazy... I think I swallowed a big dose of it! Not planned, but always welcomed. We are really excited. I have known for over a month now... and kept it my little secret until Thanksgiving when I told Adam and the rest of the family. It was fun to see everyone's reaction. On the way over to Grandma's house the girls asked if Jesus wanted to make Bishop Kerby not the Bishop anymore could he do that? Then they said what if Jesus wanted to make Bishop Kriloff the new bishop, we laughed and then Adam said, "If Jesus wanted to make me the bishop, I would be the bishop" Katie is not really happy about the whole idea of having a new baby. She kept asking if I was joking. I told her I wasn't joking and she started crying and said that it is not funner to have another baby. Poor Katie! Well After Katie made a fuss Adam pulled Katie aside, and said, "Katie remember how on the way over I said, if Jesus wanted me to be the new Bishop, I would? Well Jesus wants me to be a dad, so I am." I thought it was a good analogy. But Katie is still unsure. Maddi is so excited. She has been waiting for this day. About a year ago... Maddi went around and counted all the chairs in the house. Then she announced that we could have 18 children, because we had 18 chairs in the house. Funny Maddi! This is a little video of Katie being upset!

No comments: