Monday, November 10, 2008

Katie's Letter Foam

Katie got some "letter foam" from preschool. They got to use it on their desks at school to write their letters. She was so excited to come home and do letters. We got to K in the alphabet, and then Katie thought it would be more fun to draw pictures. So here is a little bit of a fun afternoon with the Kriloff's. Maddi and even Mommy and Gunner played in it a little... but I wasn't cordinated to get a picture of that. You'll have to ignore the messy house, it's been a month!!!





2 comments:

Rosalyn Francis said...

This does look relaxing. Maybe it should be a self-care suggestion... "play in finger paint or writing foam"... hehe

My daughter's 2nd grade teacher (a guy) had the class clean off their desks with shaving cream. Of course, the kids loved it and his room always smelled great!

Amber said...

Wow,
What a fun mom you are. I don't know if I would let my kiddo's do that. The mess would stress me out :-)