Friday, March 6, 2009

Feeling UnAppreciated

I meant to blog about this gift from Heaven... well Lowes anyway... when we got these. Last year the washer and dryer stopped working, they were only 7 years old but were apparently burnt out. They weren't anything super fancy to begin with because I was single when I baught them and didn't have a lot of money. I guess they just couldn't keep up with us.
Well the replacement has been such a blessing. They don't heat up the house, they aren't noisy, they use half the water and energy and they can wash and dry double the loads! When we got them I told Adam I would blog about them right away, but never got around to it. Last week the washer must have been feeling somewhat unappreciated for all the hard work it does around here and decided to hold my clothes hostage. The door would not unlock. My mother in law bless her heart took me to the laundrymat where we did 10 loads in a 4load washer... so 40 loads of laundry in two hours. It was so amazing! This week the repair man fixed our washer and they are now up and running like crazy. This is one household appliance we can not live without. I'd give up the microwave before this. Hooray for washer's!!!

No comments: