Friday, March 6, 2009

Why I love my children

The other morning I was having a little rough start. I was feeling grumpy and irritated when my door opened and a little envelope came flying in, then the door slammed shut. I picked up the envelope to find this, it was from Maddi... The next day I received another letter from Katie. Translation (Secret Admirer)
Inside was a picture of me and my handsome prince Adam. I have the sweetest little girls!
And then there's Gunner... the first thing he does in any room is go around a unplug anything plugged in. He's really just trying to save on the energy bills. However when it comes to my room he likes to knock everything off my night table and pull apart the bottle warmer. If you try to un-do his madness he will go right back over and fix it Gunner style!

Gunner has also learned how to answer the phone. He always says "Hallo Da" short for Dad... And everything or nothing can be the phone. If it rings it's the phone. He is also learning how to follow directions. He knows when we say no that he has to stop whatever mischeif he is into. He also will turn around to climb off the bed instead of nose diving. Although he mastered the art of climbing the stairs months ago, he has now learned how to slide down them as well. He answers "ya" when he wants something or throw's a fit when he doesn't. He says "Woo, Woo" whenver he see's or hears a dog. He says, Mum, Dad da, BaBa(Bottle), ya, Ba (Bath), chuck (truck), and shakes his head no, but only when he knows he is doing something naughty like getting into the water cooler. He is most always happy and follow's his routine well. What a great little baby!

2 comments:

Rosalyn Francis said...

Hey Girl! I hope this comment sticks... I've sent over a few that didn't work. I love your pictures and snippits of your life... ps Curtis Casey's dad is my cousin!

=)

danberg said...

he's so cute! can't belive how big he's getting! and i got your email, don't even. you don't even have j-lo booty, you are crazy! plus, we are over halfway! Can you believe it?
i might need a few oreo balls if you have any left. they are yummy :)