Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Few Katie Moments

Katie falls asleep reading a lot. She loves to read, and is so good at it. She fell asleep reading "The Little Princess" Yes a chapter book that Maddi got for her birthday, my four year old is reading it.
Katie got invited to a school friends birthday party. I was sad that I had to miss it, because of sick children, so I sent Adam and told him to take pictures. She is so beautiful. Well I think so anyway! Looks like they had fun!

A side note. She had her Follow up on her arm and one bone refuses to fuse! So she has to wear her splint still and do more excersizes. She hates that!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyday when Ethan prays, he always remembers to "bless Katie Kriloff's arm so it can rest so it can get better". It never fails. He's been doing it all week.