Saturday, March 14, 2009

MY Great BIG Helper

I'm raising a wonderful little man! He loves to help around the house! Gunner loves to help with the laundry. He follows me in everytime. And as soon as I open the doors, he closes them. You can picture moving clothes from the washer to the dryer and having to stop every two seconds to open the door back up? Although when it finally gets in I let him put the dryer sheet in and close the door. He loves to help. Except when he pinches his finger...

Gunner loves to help with the dishes. Anytime I start them he runs right over and pulls anything I put in out. Or if I'm unloading it he likes to put things in like, crackers and boogers. He now has to sit in his chair while I do dishes.

2 comments:

Kleinmans said...

Love those kiddo's! Gunner is totally making a face that reminds me of you!! So cute!

Corinne said...

Your girls look so grown up and Gunner is such a cutie! Congrats on baby #4!