Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BACK FROM THE DEAD

After 3 weeks of being in bed flat I am finally BACK FROM THE DEAD. Well mostly anyway. I am still pretty stuffy and congested, and I can't live without my inhalers, or my chest closes up and I can't breathe. But other than that I am feeling really great. Much better than I have been. I did more today then I did in the last three weeks combined. Good timing though, Katie starts preschool tomorrow, and both the girls start back in dance tomorrow. The next few weeks are already pretty busy, so mom needs to be, prompt, present and prepared.
This illness, whatever it was, is so weird to me. I haven't been this sick in like 6 yrs. What's the deal??? I've been off my special AZUL water for the last year, and it may have something to do with it. So I'm going back on it. I know I preach about how great it is and then I stop drinking it.


No comments: