Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week in Review





My Cute Kids! It has been a very stressful week at our house but we survived.This is a conversation Katie and I had Friday night when we were driving home from the ward activity. She was extremely tired and upset that we had to go home.

Katie: I don't love anybody except Brigg. I don't love Mom or Dad or anyone else.
Mom: Oh ok, well if you don't love me, do I have to love you
Katie: No
Mom: oh so I don't have to snuggle you at night anymore.
Katie: You can snuggle me, but I am not going to snuggle you.
Mom: Ok Katie
Long Pause!!!
Katie:Well actually I think I do love you mom and I want you to snuggle me and I will snuggle you, and I love everybody.
Mom: Ok Katie that sounds good.



3 comments:

danberg said...

Katie cracks me up! I love your girls and Gunner! It was one crazy week, glad its over! You are a rock star mom to get everything done that you do!

Amber said...

That is too funny. If Jacey could talk that well she'd probably tell me the same thing :-)

Kleinmans said...

I love that she loves Brigg so much! They are so cute together!