Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis



For my sisters birthday we went over to my mom's for lunch and had a little party. It was really fun and I'm glad we got to do it. Angela is such a great big sister. She hates it when my Dad calls her "Big Girl", but I have always looked up to her and been thankful to have an older sister like her. Angela is SO protective of her little sisters and always willing to help. She has been a lifesaver to me so many times.
When we were little Angela was usually the one who would choreograph our dance performances, or tell us how to play barbies. Angela is a great leader and project organizer. She is also really passionate about everything! My favorite memory of Angela is one night I wanted to scare Angela so I hid under her bed and waited for her. I waited nearly an hour while she read her scriptures, wrote in her journal, and said her prayers and got ready for bed. As soon as she settled in I reached my hand up under the sheets and grabbed her, she shot out of bed screaming and running for the lights. I laughed so hard. Mission Accomplished!
But what an example she was to me all my life of reading scriptures, saying prayers, writing in her journal, always working on her Young Womanhood recognition, listening to good music and always trying to follow the Savior. Thank You for being so incredible Annie, I love you, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kleinmans said...

I have two pretty amazing sisters! I still can't believe you waited under her bed all that time! funny girl!